Requirement Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What new Requirements should be Considered for accepting new clan members?

20% 20% 
[ 37 ]
17% 17% 
[ 32 ]
20% 20% 
[ 38 ]
12% 12% 
[ 23 ]
8% 8% 
[ 14 ]
15% 15% 
[ 28 ]
8% 8% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 186

Requirement Poll

Post by Elysian Sins on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Before the poll starts, I do want to announce that Waggle, although he may have told you guys a story, I have the screenshots of what was said between us, and how he repaid me in the cc, by being disrespectful. I simply ask to be respected, as I do try my best to do best for the clan, and while I may not make everyone happy, I hope I give everyone a pleasant clan experience as we grow.

Here's how our conversation went in pm about the problem after waggle was kicked for his first incident of being disrespectful (saying all I ever did for the clan was use the clan bank).

And Here is what he said after I got done taking my time to help him, and all of you out with a problem.

Elysian Sins
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://exiled.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Requirement Poll

Post by D I N G O on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:07 pm

ok fair enough were gettin a fair few noobs joining us, but lets me honest. we dont have to let anyone we dont want to come on pvm trips with us..the 100 cb requirement helps so many new mains to get a start in a hella friendly environment, its just the few high levels that think there better then everyone else cause they know how to play rs better. honestly the only requirement that should be happening at this point in time is RESPECT, alot of people are great with this, but we have also had a bit of trouble with people "trolling" which is actually boarder line bullying. Whatever happens tho, ill be sticking around to help out where i can Very Happy
EDIT: maybe forget the drop splitting ranks in fc and make it combat based. so like a 2 banana can say no to a 1 banana to come on a trip? just throwing ideas out there

D I N G O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysian Sins on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 pm

ranking system will remain in place, and I was all for keeping 100 cb, but as you can see, waggle wanted to get hella hype and caused a riot in the cc, so I responded with a solution for the elitists that are the higher lvls in the clan, the ones that act like they've never been lower lvl. however. I believe the gloves / the prayer thing will be a good requirement set if they pass

Elysian Sins
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysian Sins on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 pm

+1 on the respect thing, especially if you read through those screenies

Elysian Sins
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by definedabest124 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 pm

I think, pitey should be a must though, and 85,85,85 is also not a bad idea Smile

definedabest124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D I N G O on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:33 am

whatever happens, honestly the best pvm clan ive seen

D I N G O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syndaar on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

R I N G O wrote:whatever happens, honestly the best pvm clan ive seen

Agreed.

Syndaar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pat riley on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:33 pm

i'm down for whatever but the gloves is dumb, some people just don't have the desire to do quest at all.

pat riley
Clan Mod
Clan Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mushu on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 pm

pat riley wrote:i'm down for whatever but the gloves is dumb, some people just don't have the desire to do quest at all.

The gloves don't take much work what so ever, and the quest requirements you need for dragon gloves are quest you should have done anyway.

I also have to say this is the best clan i have been in! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mushu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlangton95 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:03 pm

I feel honoured to be a part of this clan, and I agree that we should perhaps recruit members with higher stats, simply because I went corp with a group of level 100's from clan, don't remember who exactly, couldn't even get a corp kill without banking three times. I think our clan will benefit from recruiting higher levels simply for experience and damage dealt, resulting in quicker kills, which is why I vote in favour of 110cb and 85/85/85.

Be yourself, everybody else is taken.

Main:

Iron Man:
jlangton95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mr hongz on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:49 am

I have only one of the new requirement's, the level 110+ combat.

mr hongz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scenic Eagle on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:13 pm

To be honest i think the 100+ combat requirement was fine. Once I joined this PVM Clan i didn't feel a need to sit at Lvl 100 cb and leech off of everyone. Instead I felt that grinding out a higher tier cb level to last longer and trips and be a better asset was necessary.

Hence why ive went from 98cb - 112. in 3 weeks time. If im not bossing im getting them stats up. Thats what a clan community is all about, setting a good example for people to strive for.

The most ironic part about it is Waggles actually did that for me lmao, shame on that nigga.....

Scenic Eagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritz on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:16 am

mr hongz wrote:I have only one of the new requirement's, the level 110+ combat.

At 110 combat you should have AT LEAST piety dude. 10m+guthans isn't a very hard req for your combat either and you should have dragon gloves as well.

OT: I think 80/80/80 or 75/85/75 is too low and 50m bank is a little high, not a lot of people just joining the clan will have that. All the other requirements are very reasonable especially in addition to having 110 combat.

Ritz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralSins on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:19 pm

I think that a combat requirement is kind of broad. I'm voting for increases to individual stat requirements as that is what really matters as you can be 100 combat and have low stats that are just well rounded. As for 110 CB I think that it may reduce the amount of ranged tanks that join the clan as I am still not 110 CB with 80+ ATK/STR/DEF and 99 ranged (not saying I'm a ranged tank for all you elitist pkers out there).

TL;DR: Raising the combat requirement could reduce the amount of ranged tanks and overall members that could still be sufficient in PVM due the the fact that you can have good offensive stats without breaking the 110+ CB mark.

SpectralSins
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysian Sins on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 am

I feel you ninja, Look at the new reqs and new app template, I think you'll like it

Elysian Sins
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralSins on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Looks good bro. On another note, RIP me zammy bracers FTW!

SpectralSins
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D I N G O on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:53 am

haha cmon now specy its not that hard Razz

D I N G O

View user profile

Back to top Go down