Explaining my recent inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Explaining my recent inactivity

Post by ImakeUquitRS on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 am

So as many of you noticed , I have been very inactive the past 3 months.
Mainly for a couple reasons:

I have been focussing alot on some irl things Smile Grinding the gym was one of them . After the summer I will try to go
beast mode, and i will try to take pictures once a month so I can keep you guys and others updated with my progress .
Also I have been very busy with soccer/football , after the summer I will be playing for the 1st team and under 21 team, so i will definitly have way less time to play RS . Also I will be going back to college ^.^  ( atleast thats the plan ) Razz .

The other reasons for my recent inactivity is because of the state of the current game.
First of all the servers -.- I can barely kill a boss without dcing ,wich is has been very annoying.
Second, I really miss the pre eoc features such as : The revenants , Summoning , Dungeoneering , Dragon Claws and all that other stuff :/
The last reason is my pvm luck... some of you know that i have been hunting the Chaos Elementel pet for quite some time now.
I have killed over 700 Chaos Fantics wich has a pet drop rate of 1/900.
Also I have killed over 400 Chaos Elementels my current killcount is 365 , drop rate 1/300.
Doing all these kills took me quite some time , and sadly I do not have the Chaos Elementel pet yet, wich has putting me down to do any bossing for the past couple of months.

So yeah... thats pretty much the reason for my recent inactivity.

~~Jake

ImakeUquitRS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Explaining my recent inactivity

Post by Syndaar on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey Jake, sorry about the bad luck. At least your irl stuff is working out well. Just keep keepin' on my friend.

Syndaar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D I N G O on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 pm

no fear mate droprates are fucked haha
ive killed over 1k cyclops and didnt get a drag defender on a 1/100 drop table

D I N G O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content