Moist will be off and on until further notice (READ FULLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moist will be off and on until further notice (READ FULLY)

Post by Moist Elax on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:08 am

Sup guys!  I'm so sorry that I have been on so little but as you all know I am trying to get a job in the plant in my town due to mass hirings and a golden opportunity for me.  I have a DOW company by me and they started a lot of entry level jobs that I felt could help my family and I a lot and aid me with getting my computer science degree, they have great growth and will even pay for me to go to school so I'm trying my best to get in there Very Happy.  Now lately I've been dealing with financial issues because this season has been slow for items I sell from auctions and/or people on ebay constantly buying *the wrong item* after they had it for 20 days so draw backs hit me pretty hard.  My landlord also went back on his word of allowing me to pay a bit late since he was making more money per month from it...I was paying maybe 2 weeks late tops and even paid early a few times.  My lease was up last month and I had no luck finding a new place so he let me stay until I could.        Recently he went back on his word since he decided to go up on rent another $100 and went through the eviction process.  For those of you up north you know they give you like 30 days or more.  Out here in texas the minimum is 5 days...so I have around 4 days to find another place for my family.  My girlfriend has a friend that offered me an extra room and my brother will stay with his friend but my mom has no where to go but a shelter.  I'm trying my best to avoid that but I have multiple interviews within 2 weeks. I'm stuck with 600 bucks and waiting for other items to sell to get around 1200 to move into a place.  

We have a lot of places here thats 600 per month+ 600 deposit so hopefully it works out for me!! I think about yall all the time and hope to get back to bossing with you guys but my current situation is all FUCKED. I've already tried mowing lawns and all that for people but I live in a slightly poor area so people are already doing that 24/7.  Also pawned a ton of shit so I'm out of options. When I return, I'll make an IRL video of it probably so wish me luck and I wish you all the best!

Moist Elax

Moist Elax
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moist will be off and on until further notice (READ FULLY)

Post by Syndaar on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:57 pm

I hope things work out for you, man. Nobody should have to relocate their family like that.

I have no doubt in my mind that you're a talented dude, you'll find your way through this shit.

Syndaar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D I N G O on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:55 pm

tough times man, goodluck

D I N G O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top