Rasta far i applacayyshunnn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rasta far i applacayyshunnn

Post by Rasta far i on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:11 am

How did you hear about us? (Forums, Players, word of mouth, seen us bossing)
I was Cleaned by Elysian and he gave me some wyvern gear to rebuild and invited me to join the cc.

If referred by a player list their name(s) here.
Elysian Sins

Name / Age?
My name is Jeremy and I am 21

Rsn?
Rasta far i

Combat Level?

Attack / Strength / Defence Levels (For Melee Pvmers)
90/95/90 (soon to be 91/96/91 from controlled whipping)

Ranged / Defence / Hitpoints levels (For Range Tanks)
76 range, 90 defence, 93 hp

Prayer Level?
70 prayer

Completion of RFD (Which Gloves Do You Have?)
barrows gloves for me

What Main PvM Items do you own / Use on a regular basis?
I am rebuilding now, so i have a guthans set, whip, fury, serker ring(i), and the rest standard gear. I am saving for bcp, tassets, etc.

What is your favorite Boss?
I have never actually been bossing in runescape and thats part of the reason i want to join the clan. you guys seem to do a lot of the stuff that ive always wanted to do. but ive always been training to get to the point where i CAN do that kind of stuff and i think i finally have a decent pvm account(minus my kind of shitty range and magic level. Though i plan to cannon slay with a crossbow after i earn some more money.

What clan events would you be interested in participating in?
I am interested in learning how to do the different bosses, and eventually becoming competent enough to do runs with you guys.

Is there any reason you wouldn't be able to do at least 1 boss trip per week?
I would be able to do many, and i only haven't because i dont have friends who boss and i don't really know how. But i usually do a few hours of wyverning a day, and even more when my irl friends are online

Why should we accept you?
I think i could be a good team player. I am willing to learn to do the different bosses and i can admit that you guys know way more than me so I can follow directions and take advice well. I also am a very experienced player when it comes to other aspects of osrs, and particularly when it comes to efficiency and training. I can be a source of information on certain topics and i am a problem solver so i am always looking for the next best thing that makes trips or runs of something more efficient.
I also am a pretty community-based player and i feel like the amount of rs i play depends on the number of friends i have in the game and the amount that i interact with them, so i could get pretty in to clan events and i can be on at a lot of different times to help out how i can.

Rasta far i

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasta far i applacayyshunnn

Post by D Y Z on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:46 am

welcome to the clan!

D Y Z
Clan Mod
Clan Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top